We’re on #3 Skypes in about 2 weeks! YEHAA!! Today was the 2nd in two days!
Like last time, we had jobs, but at the end of the last session we decided to trade. Unlike last time, our camera worked, though (did I mention that? They were Skyping with a blank screen the whole time! 😦 ).
By the way, this post has made me think it might be a good idea to start a new page just devoted to Mystery Skypes. Would make it easier for us (and everyone else!) to find the archives when we need them.
This was another great session, and at the end I’ll share what we know now that we didn’t know just three short sessions ago. 🙂
The debrief this time was a question about how much more they know now than they did just a couple of short days ago. Here where their responses when I asked “What do you know now?”
- “I am a better greeter because I’ve practiced three times. I don’t need my dos/don’ts sheet anymore!” JH
- “Now I can visualize a map in my head when they ask a question.” KB
- “My job was easier today [than yesterday] because I wrote shorter words.” EM
- “I think doing a job more than once makes it easier.” AM
- “I know more about maps.” PM
- “I know more about what to do as task manager. I can just sit and watch what’s going on [and give reminders when they need them] instead of walking around.” AK
- “I know where to stand and use better angles to take better pictures.” CB
- “I am better at Twitter. I did it almost alone!” JM
What great thinking, Rm. 202 friends! As always, you amaze me with your reflection and insight. 🙂 Keep it up–excited to see what happens as you keep going with Mystery Skypes!