I have been navigating this cyberspace for 7 years now. I’ve had many great experiences, learned and shared many things, and met many great people. I’ve changed my view along the way and rethought my audience, but have always tried to write things that were engaging to my readers. Often I could gauge that engagement by how many people commented on my posts, and/or how often readers connected with me on Twitter or Facebook regarding my writing.
So…while I honestly write as a means of reflection, I also strive to make this blog a conversation around teaching and learning. And I’ve found that recently I seem to be writing to myself…I figure there are many reasons that might be happening, but am hoping that maybe you’ll help me more specifically with figuring out some of them by answering some questions. I’d LOVE to learn more about what you, my blog reader, is thinking!
- What kinds of blogs do you read and revisit often?
- What kinds of blogs do you comment on, and what makes you want to do that?
- Do you find yourself reading blogs/posts that are more word-focused, video-focused, photo-focused, or some combination of all of those?
- If you write a blog, what do you do to help invite conversations and interactions?
- What other suggestions do you have?
PLEASE, please, please take a few minutes to let me know what you’re thinking! I’m a learner at heart, and this is an important place for that to happen! Can’t wait to hear from you, friends! 🙂