Ok, friends–here’s the post you needed to work on your blog reflections tonight! Remember, this is the EQ we talked about in class:
Your job is to explain the whole on-demand writing thing (because not everyone that reads your post will know what we’ve been doing!), as well as find as many ways that your writing is different as you can–using evidence from your writing to explain. I hope to finish writing a post all about all the things we’ve learned, but here’s a quick list of things you might mention in your post:
- use of interesting language or domain-specific vocabulary
- how you added subtopics of more information than the first time around
- how you used text features (more of them, more thoughtful, how you decided what to use)
- if the writing experience was easier/harder for the post assessment than the pre assessment
- anything else you notice about how your writing is different!
Can’t wait to see what you figure out! Happy reflecting!